Other Stoeger XM1 Ranger and Scout are AWESOME

I've been testing in evaluating the Stoeger XM1 Ranger in .22. It has everything and more that I want. The barrel is free floating. It has a Picatinny rail under the forestock for bipod. It is regulated in the regulator and hammer spring are adjustable. It has separate pressure gauges for the generous air tank and the regulator. It has an externally adjustable cheekpiece and you can adjust the pull of the buttstock as well. The two stage trigger is adjustable. I found it extremely comfortable to shoot, extremely accurate and extremely consistent in terms of velocity from shot to shot. The Ranger version is the one with the longer barrel and the Scout version has more of a carbine size barrel for easy maneuvering in the field. It has a 1/2 UNF adapter for a moderator. Please see the link I'm attaching here for many more details. Please see the link I'm attaching here for many more details. https://intl.stoegerairguns.com/stoeger-airguns-xm1-ranger/
how much does it weight??/

loving that ranger any idea how many good shots? it gets and velocity
I think I got about 60 shots on the Ranger on the regulator in 22 caliber. But it will depend on the pellet you use in the tune that you've put on the gun. I consider it a very decent shot count. Here's a target and a chronograph print out. Target at 50 yards

IMG_5072.jpeg

IMG_5073.jpeg