• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Stoeger XM1 Bull pup air rifle for lefty's?

NO! It's a great rifle to shoot from your left shoulder. I have 3 P35s which is a predecessor of the Bullshark. I shoot from my left shoulder because I am left eye dominant - but right handed. I prefer the cocking lever to be on the right so I can keep my trigger hand in place. I have also shot over 100 pellets from a Bullshark and it is just as good for a leftie. Completely comfortable and a really good buy in an air rifle IMHO. Expect to at least reduce the first stage trigger weight (possibly also the second a little) and probably make a spacer to increase length of pull (stock it's about 13 inches). There also is no picatinny rail for a bipod so you will need to get Stoegers one (which is in two pieces to bolt to the stock) or shoot from sandbags or rests from the bench. It is also like to need the hammer spring adjusted for best accuracy and shot count. Vector Veyron 6-24 SFP is currently my favorite scope for bullpups. Krale has them for under $200 delivered. FPE just under 20 for a 177, over 30 for a 22 and close to 50 for a 25. Plenty for most purposes. Quiet too without an additional moderator but has the threads to add one if you want.

I forgot something about bipods. If your fill port is not in the way you can use a 34mm scope attachment that adds a picatinny rail, Ed in Ga came up with the idea. You have to use some tape to close up the fitting to about 33 mm to fit the air tube. You can rotate the filler port but I would degass the rifle first. The nut with the fill port is threaded into the end of the airtube and will rotate but you might have to replace the O-ring on the nut.

NO! It's a great rifle to shoot from your left shoulder. I have 3 P35s which is a predecessor of the Bullshark. I shoot from my left shoulder because I am left eye dominant - but right handed. I prefer the cocking lever to be on the right so I can keep my trigger hand in place. I have also shot over 100 pellets from a Bullshark and it is just as good for a leftie. Completely comfortable and a really good buy in an air rifle IMHO. Expect to at least reduce the first stage trigger weight (possibly also the second a little) and probably make a spacer to increase length of pull (stock it's about 13 inches). There also is no picatinny rail for a bipod so you will need to get Stoegers one (which is in two pieces to bolt to the stock) or shoot from sandbags or rests from the bench. It is also like to need the hammer spring adjusted for best accuracy and shot count. Vector Veyron 6-24 SFP is currently my favorite scope for bullpups. Krale has them for under $200 delivered. FPE just under 20 for a 177, over 30 for a 22 and close to 50 for a 25. Plenty for most purposes. Quiet too without an additional moderator but has the threads to add one if you want.

I forgot something about bipods. If your fill port is not in the way you can use a 34mm scope attachment that adds a picatinny rail, Ed in Ga came up with the idea. You have to use some tape to close up the fitting to about 33 mm to fit the air tube. You can rotate the filler port but I would degass the rifle first. The nut with the fill port is threaded into the end of the airtube and will rotate but you might have to replace the O-ring on the nut.
Awesome, thanks! I like both but the xm1 seems stronger. Good info on the bipod, I'll check it out.