Stoeger Bullshark

I own the 22 cal version. I previously had a Beeman 1358 bullpup. I like the Bullshark a lot better for sure. Mine is super accurate with my shooting being 50 yards and under. Out of the box it is quiet enough for backyard use but comes with the adapter to screw on a moderator. I have a moderator that I tried with it but couldn't notice any difference in sound. I had a clipping problem that I think I caused. This being a pretty much restocked P35 I decided to play around with the internal baffles as per Arron Cantrell's " hair curler mod". I wanted to see if it would even produce less noise per shot doing his mod. To make a long story short I think I didn't get the baffles reinstalled correctly causing the clipping after deciding that mod didn't make a difference. The clipping damaged one of the baffles so I decided to call Stoeger to get a replacement.I was surprised when they offered to send me the baffle set and asked if I needed a new shroud also. They didn't ask anything about proof of purchase but said if I couldn't get it fixed to send it back and they would send me a new gun. Now that's some great warranty service if you ask me. I am glad I bought the Bullshark over a P35 because of US dealers and 5 year warranty .

stoeger2.jpg

stoeger1.jpg

FOLLOW UP

I wanted to mention that myself and another member are working with someone to develop a one piece insert in place of the multi piece baffles. Hopefully these will work with both the Bullshark and the P35 since they are basically the same gun. We have some designs figured out and the testing will begin soon. I will post back with results in the future. All for now.

Reactions: Nattboy
FOLLOW UP

I wanted to mention that myself and another member are working with someone to develop a one piece insert in place of the multi piece baffles. Hopefully these will work with both the Bullshark and the P35 since they are basically the same gun. We have some designs figured out and the testing will begin soon. I will post back with results in the future. All for now.
Great to hear will also work on p15 as its essentially the same skeleton :)