• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Snowpeak Stoeger Bullshark .177 JSB KO 13.43

Stoeger Bullshark .177
1/21 twist
900 fps

I got the slugs late last night and did a quick chrono test/sight-in before trying them at 50 yards. I shot the left 2 Xs top to bottom and them made a scope adjustment on the right X. I loaded 10 and then 5 for the last group so one of them snuck into another hole in the last group.
55981.jpeg

I think they're showing a lot of promise already. I'll probably play with the hammer spring and try some different velocities when the weather permits. It's looking like rain here for the next few days.

N
Have you tried Knockouts? They have .217 and .218 diameter in the 25 grain slug. I just got a tin of .217s but the rain moved in before I could try them in my Walther Reign or Cayden. I don't have a .22 Bullshark yet.
Not yet tried zan, nsa, h&n and some custom ones from a member here, they do ok but where I'm getting hole on hole with pellets I may get a 1in group with the slugs with a flyer here and there.

I'm thinking about selling a couple of my .25s and possible a .22 and picking up another .177. These slugs have me thinking about a Prophet or something else in that range
I’ve never had a desire to shoot slugs, pellets have been fine with me, but a .177 that can shoot slugs as well appeals to me.
And at the price point of the bullshark it seem like a good choice.

I’ve never had a desire to shoot slugs, pellets have been fine with me, but a .177 that can shoot slugs as well appeals to me.
And at the price point of the bullshark it seem like a good choice.
I purchased my Bullshark hoping it would shoot 10.3 Knockouts around 1000 fps to help me deal with a chipmunk infestation. It didn't disappoint in that role and I soon discovered it was just as accurate with them as it was with pellets. I followed up by stretching it out to 100 yards and it impressed me even more. I shot my first and only 100 yard moa group with this combination. I was a little concerned about the 13 grain slugs stabilizing with the 1/21 twist barrel but they're looking decent so far

I was out whacking my steel spinners with the Bullshark today and decided to try a group. The main group is 5 13.43 KOs at 20 yards. The 6th shot isn't a flyer. I took the suppressor off to see how much it changed the point of impact. I really don't see any need to mess with this tune just to shoot pellets. It seems to work well at any distance out to 100.

IMG_20231108_164428107-01.jpeg