EDgun Still wicked cool

Leshiy 2

IMG_1340.jpeg

Beautifully set up, Michael, she looks sexy and capable… How about some specs on the girl? Caiber, shot count, purpose, etc.?
This one's .22 caliber 350mm Alpha barrel. It's detuned to 900 FPS with 18g pellets for backyard fun. Smaller jets, Regulator 125b. Hunting out to 50y with the Dedal Stalker, or some CQB training off barricades with a red dot. Behemoth reflex QD moderator, 300cc 300b bottle, EDgun MeaZy digital regulator gauge, Volk laminated grip. When new shooters come to play, they always like this setup best. It's a blast!

Always wanted one but hard to pay so much.

Is it a pain in the butt having to fold the stock to mess with the mag?
It's certainly not the easiest mag to insert, and I wish there were more than 8 shots, but the fun factor outweighs the folding design.

Reactions: ChRiSiS
Well i am not a fan of those, but for sure i like to run 2-3 tins thru one, to maybe change my mind.
What sadden me most is even if you go to smallest caliber the magazine only hold as many shots as the biggest caliber´, going down in pellet size should at least allow for more shots in the magazine, and so at least in that regard more fun.

Last edited: