• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Still waiting for FX to contact me.

I would call them. I have called them several times in the past few weeks. My last call was last week. All regarding different technical questions. When they didn’t answer the call right away, I got a chance to leave a voicemail and they returned my call the same day. 2 calls were returned by Ernest himself and 2 others by guys I’ve never heard off before. 
so I would call and leave a message. I’m sure they’ll call you back. I know that everyone of them told me that they were working from home. 

Hello All,

I sent an DM to FX on 4/20 concerning a leaking dreamline, they replied that they got my information and would contact me.

Still haven't heard from them, should I try to contact them again? or does it take a little time for them to contact you?

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Bill

We are sorry to hear someone hasn't gotten through to you, We will touch base with our technicians and have one reach out as soon as possible. 

Regards,

FX Customer Service Support