Still impressed!

Lately since the Leshiy 2 arrived, I’ve been neglecting my first baby that has been put away for a few months without any attention. 
I decided to take her out today and run some shots over the chrony to see how she’s doing after her nap. 
the rifle in question is a FX Wildcat MK2 in .25 with a huma reg, huma high power kit, superior 600mm barrel, bonded carbon sleeve, enlarged factory transfer port, polished barrel, and a bunch of other stuff I can’t even remember at this point. All of this was put together and tuned by no other than Augie (bigragu). Now I was expecting for it to have some cobweb ironing to do once taking out for the first time in a few months, but nevertheless, I ran 1 mag (the first mag in 2 months) over the chrony and see where it’s at. The results were AMAZING. 

the chrony missed one shot, but check out the rest. To say I’m beyond happy is an under statement. Still grinning ear to ear. 

553CBD80-6579-43DF-9F85-6D3FFF17EE93.1635943162.png

I know they don’t make the MK2 any more, but the potential of these fantastic rifles is endless!!

I wouldn’t call myself an FX fanboy, but I’m FOR SURE a Wildcat fanboy!!