FX Still Enjoying My FX Royale 400! What Are You Shooting?

Just a follow-up on my previous post. I special ordered an FX Royale 400 (.22 and walnut stock)through Pyramid Air. The fella I worked with was Mark Welker. Very knowledgable and patient - a joy to talk with because he is an enthusiast. He must have spent 30-45 minutes talking with me. I asked him if I could request a nicely figured stock and he pretty much said that they get what they get. Not being totally discouraged I IM'd FX via AGN and got a very nice response in short order. Basically what was communicated to me was that they would look over their limited supply of stocks and pick one out for me. Really great service from a first rate company. Thank you FX! Now, the wait for my new Royale begins.

Just a follow-up on my previous post. I special ordered an FX Royale 400 (.22 and walnut stock)through Pyramid Air. The fella I worked with was Mark Welker. Very knowledgable and patient - a joy to talk with because he is an enthusiast. He must have spent 30-45 minutes talking with me. I asked him if I could request a nicely figured stock and he pretty much said that they get what they get. Not being totally discouraged I IM'd FX via AGN and got a very nice response in short order. Basically what was communicated to me was that they would look over their limited supply of stocks and pick one out for me. Really great service from a first rate company. Thank you FX! Now, the wait for my new Royale begins.

Your persistence paid off Bill.

Post some pics of the new Royale when you receive it. This will hopefully become one of your favorite air rifles. 😄

Reactions: wijib
The only airgun I've owned that can "humble" my Veteran is my Bobcat Mk2 .25...with the smooth twist barrel...I've posted volumes about it and dozensView attachment 425914View attachment 425915 of groups from my Bobcat, most if not all from the "chair shooting position". Like the Vet never had any issues from new....Recently started shooting it on high Power now that I have a compressor...900 fps with JSB 25s, The thing is nothing short of amazing...can sit for weeks and is capable of dime sized groups at 45y on zero...first shots...I just wish it had a nice walnut stock on it...
Group is first six shots after sitting for couple weeks at 45y.
That AOA MOA coin looks familiar....
I too had a bobcat, awesome gun, I have never owned an FX I didn't love.

Reactions: RM100GUY and wijib
speaking of original Smooth Twist, I'm holding on to this one.

03.jpg

Reactions: wijib and RM100GUY