• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sticker Shock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing it more and more across the board as 2021 is in full swing. Just went to Panera yesterday and got 2 sandwiches and a bowl of soup - $31. 

I feel for retailers in this climate. They have to raise their prices just to maintain the same margins. I'm seeing the Red Wolf went from $2400 to $2900. I'm seeing Brocock's at prices over $2K - sorry but the Brocock is not a $2K airgun. Did I see the Delta Wolf just jump in price too - was it always $3395? I thought it started originally pricing at $3K.

It's times like these the secondary used markets pick up steam even more. I'm sure in the next 4-6 months we'll see a lot of people selling used gear as they'll be able to get a little more for it than usual and both buyer and seller will benefit. 

The dollar has lost 10% to the pound and 8% to the euro in the last year. The biggest drop is since nov. 4th and dropping at an alarming rate. Take note of the date and connect the dots. I have a friend that is a UPS pilot and flies to England. Why would any one use commercial passenger planes to ship goods? I bought two Wolverine HP Foresters last summer for $1900.00 each and today they are $2700.00 ! Later, Clem Clapsadle

I bought two Daystates last year one new and one used and I'm glad I did, I wouldn't sell either one for what a paid for them. I wonder if we will see a price increase happen to pellets also I don't see how it can be avoided especially the ones that come across the big pond, and it's been disconserting how many different pellets are "out of stock" as of late, at least the sites I've checked out, it's one thing for something to go up in price...I'm more worried about availability...I've checked out every Tractor supply in my area (10 or 12 stores) looking for Crosman .22 domes, no one has them and they aren't available for order either...at any price!

Status
Not open for further replies.