Steyr Steyr Stack...Pro X Continues To Impress.

Now that I'm living full time at my shooting property I've reailly increased my range time, like when ever I want to shoot! I had the Pro X out yesterday and shot the "lead stack" at 45 yards 5 or 10 shots I forget...and now that I have an Omaga Trail Charger compressor I shot 4 or five complete fills ...with a compressor AND a semi auto pellets just vaporize...half a tin in a short shoot. I shot two quick groups today with the Styer, just because I could...two five shot groups dimeish size at 45y, nothing special just off the bipod five shots stopped and put in a different mag just to try and next five just as good or better. I shot some good group's at 30y with Crosman Domes too...
way cheaper! I really enjoy this semi auto Steyr, about the worst thing I can say about it...loading the MAGs is tedious and pellets must be flush on both sides and the pellets fit tight but Like anything else one gets the hang of it...I have five mags so just have them ready to go...doesn't take long to go through 50 pellets that's for sure....but the way this thing groups it is hard to walk away!
1000002657.jpg
1000002655.jpg
1000002658.jpg