Steyr Steyr Pro X Scout

Most of my pcp airguns are utilitarian in nature, their beauty is in the engineering and the superb functionality, accuracy etc. All but two are lacking a wooden stock, so when I got this Steyr, it was like, great, there is some canvas here, I want to do something with it. I had seen photos of Jose Valencia’s carvings on his website & decided to contact him. He was responsive and was eager to create something special for me. Jose has been a pleasure to work with & I am more than pleased with the finished piece. Actually, it turned out better than I had envisioned in my head.
20230924_133538.jpg

20230924_133834.jpg

20230924_133758.jpg

Most of my pcp airguns are utilitarian in nature, their beauty is in the engineering and the superb functionality, accuracy etc. All but two are lacking a wooden stock, so when I got this Steyr, it was like, great, there is some canvas here, I want to do something with it. I had seen photos of Jose Valencia’s carvings on his website & decided to contact him. He was responsive and was eager to create something special for me. Jose has been a pleasure to work with & I am more than pleased with the finished piece. Actually, it turned out better than I had envisioned in my head.
View attachment 392537
View attachment 392538

View attachment 392539
I need his contact information 🤩👆🤩
1695980303071.jpeg

Reactions: Nutcracker
View attachment 392537
View attachment 392538

View attachment 392539
I was soooo impressed by this I immediately contacted José and …. woooosh, away went my ProX 10 Steyr stock to Kissimmee Fl😎 José is super nice to talk to and very creative; now I’m waiting and anticipating and…… we’ll y’all know!

Reactions: Nutcracker