• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Steyr no longer sold in the USA?

All Steyr dealers in the USA are no longer selling Steyr. Does that mean Krale will send to us now?

Got Steyr? Let us know. Some rich Americans are looking to buy NOW!

USA Steyr Dealers Thread (of no use now)...

steyrh5auto.JPG

Last edited:
A few here:

Yeah, something's not right though.
He/they are advertising the Pro X, "Scout" as 760 mm long. It's not ! It's 630mm long. The standard Pro X is 760mm long !!?

When was the last time anyone disagreed with Brian...ha, ha ??

Mike

He/they are advertising the Pro X, "Scout" as 760 mm long. It's not ! It's 630mm long. The standard Pro X is 760mm long !!?

Mike
There are two versions
scout is shorter and regular length version

IMG_6783.jpeg

Mike
Still EdgunWest, just a spin off site, but more complete/accurate.

Reactions: cavedweller
That’s a nice rifle, but based on what many who post on this site say about Edgun’s lack of customer service, I’d be hesitant to buy anything from them.

And that’s not just hearsay. My brother bought a Matador, and shortly after the sale had a question about some little glitch. Edgun West’s response? Crickets.

That said, I hope you enjoy what promises to be a very fine rifle.

Just got back to the states from an extended vacation in Spain. Opened the box and voila . . . beautiful rifle. Now I can see that I am going to have to figure out how to moderate the sound of the retort when firing.
I had a Steyr a few years ago. At that time, Steyr made a slip-on moderator adapter that was held in place by a small grub screw, worked great.

Reactions: orangeokie
Thanks, just ordered it.
you can also use a Rowan Engineering adapter... the barrels vary from 15.9 mm to 16 mm to 16.1 and the biggest i encountered was 16.2 mm.