• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Steyr Steyr new semi-auto range

Let's see that airtube and barrel increase 1.5 - 1.75x in length and maybe we've got the makings of a NRL22 gun??
The Steyr Pro X (52cm barrel)

Regarding air - on my Pro X 16J .177 I get around 150shoots from 200-100bar. Steyr are very air efficient - they dont need big air reservoirs. I still dont get how they manage to do it.

The Steyr Pro X (52cm barrel)

Regarding air - on my Pro X 16J .177 I get around 150shoots from 200-100bar. Steyr are very air efficient - they dont need big air reservoirs. I still dont get how they manage to do it.
I'm thnking more like .22 slugs - that's significantly more power and would need a thicker mag and mag opening. Just dreaming!

For that LP50, the connection to the buttstock looks a bit flimsy. But I’ll see what the final design is going to be like.

This is what I did with my LP50:

IMG_7971.jpeg

My Pro X Scout is not loud at all with the factory shroud & super quiet with any moderator. If there is one thing to complain about it, IMO it is a tad heavy for a long walk in the woods. But for offhand real-life hunting situations, it is hard to beat; it really seems to shoot itself.

These new additions do look interesting.
View attachment 459690
I love the stock

Is that a Rink stock? Interesting sight mount. Will you elaborate?
Yes let me do that. Its a Rink stock, was their new Thumbhole option in the more expensive grade walnut wood.

The mount is an Era-tac cantilever riser mount T1216-0115

As finding a solution for the LP series was hard I just used this riser and removed the rear QD lever.

IMG_8009.jpeg

IMG_8008.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Helmet and Gwelo