• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Steyr LP5p cylinder connection?

I bought an LP5p steyr ap which is on its way to me. I’m thinking of getting a hill mk5 pump for now and need to know how to connect the pump to the cylinder. It comes with a 200 din adapter (whatever that is).
I’d like to set it up with quick disconnect fitting on the adapter so in the future I can also connect it to a compressor.
Any recommendations happily accepted.
Also who to get them from.
Thank you,
Fred

gun should come with the above adaptor , hopefully it will come with the adaptor already set up for a pump , also there is an adaptor that will quisk connect to a pump high pressure line
IMG_1692.jpg
got it on amazon i think , was a while ago

Thank you for your replies. Tried pasting link without any luck. It just says steyr compressed air filling adapter. I think that the one Richely posted might be what I need.
I also wondered about including an in line filter because of the high humidity here in Florida.
I know the mk5 has a desiccant/filter but I’ve read that it’s on the wrong side.
Can a ag cylinder be inspected?
Thank you
Fred