Steyr Hunting 5 - New model coming or just a coincidence?

I would imagine that they aren't selling well compared to the auto version. The price is about the same for the regular or auto version so except the complexity I don't see why anyone would take the repeating version. 

I'm asking this since I saw an auto 5 scout for sale at about 1.600 EUR (1840 USD) and my wallet is again shaking again, but like I said the title I was wondering if there is something new on the horizon. 

I just bought a previously loved Hunting 5 Semi Auto, and man is it everything they say and more. It is accurate way beyond my skills and just a blast to shoot. I will say the only down side is that I go through ammo and air a lot faster than other guns as the temptation to rattle off 5 quick shots is too much for my brain to not make my finger do that. Just get one, and who cares if a new model comes out... there is always new models. This one is so great though. 

I personally don't think I would mind the non-auto one, as cocking it doesn't even seem like something you have to remove your finger from the trigger for.