• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Steyr Challenger/LG110 (as whole or as parts) obo

Classified Status
SOLD

chas1969

Aug 18, 2016
Port Austin, Michigan US
SOLD! SOLD! Steyr Challenger/LG110 (as whole or as parts). SOLD! SOLD!!

This is a 2016-2017 Steyr LG110 that I had changed out the front housing to Challenger (Interchangeable) set-up for Left-Hand but lever can be switched to Right-hand

- Factory Barrel 4.5mm .177 Steyr barrel

- Factory Air Cylinder with Factory Quick-Fill and Huma Regulator set to 105 bar
- Challenger Front Housing
- Small Tripod
- USA made 20-40 MOA Picatinny to dovetail Riser (Can not recall the fabricator but it is very high quality)
- MEC Butt and Butt Hook
- Factory LG110 Trigger/Hammer/Valve Housing (excellent Trigger) to Cheek Riser (added height but can be deleted easly)
- Factory Left Grip

- Factory Reg. is toast and leaks. I tried to make into a plenum but it leaks now. When it did hold air with the Huma Reg. was awesome consistent.

So as a Whole it comes with Steyr Factory Case and Manual and fill probe

So as parts lets see if anyone wants the whole (1 week) then it goes as parts.

Price: 1200$ or OBO You give the best price and lets talk. I need this to a new home and will sell quick for a good price. All payments PP or MO. Shipping and Insurance included to price negotiated.

Thank you Charlie

PS: I also have a Allen Zazedity (SP?) LW Poly barrel for sale.

IMG_3875.jpeg

IMG_3876.jpeg

IMG_3877.jpeg

IMG_3879.jpeg

IMG_3878.jpeg

IMG_3880.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

IMG_3881.jpeg

IMG_3882.jpeg

IMG_3884.jpeg

IMG_3885.jpeg

Last edited: