• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Steve Corcoran

I've bought several of Steve's stocks from early on when he was doing LD stocks. He always did superb work for me. 

LD stocks.1649236134.jpg

he does good work, an artist of stocks...I have been waiting for over three months just to be able to tell him what I want.

So there you go, people have to wait for him to make their stocks,they do because the stocks can be a work of art or whatever you want.

My waiting experience is this, do not think, get on the "waiting list" you will have plenty of time to think about what you really want or if you want to wait.

I have not bought from Steve but have had a number of custom stocks made for me over the years and the main issue is having patience the process takes time. If you are willing to wait 6 to 18 months in most cases you will probably be very happy with the results. If you don't want to wait that long then these folks are always an option https://www.customstock.co.uk they don't have an R7 listed (HW 30 I think) but they do great work so worth asking at least. Good luck!