Step up from Benjamin Pump central Pennsylvania fill resource

1547409478_2346642515c3b9846a77887.39749425_20190113_145533.jpg
1547409479_2016484495c3b984782cab5.27661879_20190113_145528.jpg

Anyone needing a fill source access in central PA I havr drastically stepped my game up! 

They are all cga347 4500 psi or cga702 6000 psi tanks and the compressor has a 3 stage filter/purifier they call it that's rebuildable with like 60 grams of molecular sieve and 40 grams of charcoal in the final stage with the first two stages just being separators with individual bleed valves. Stage 1 pours water out about every 10-15 mins run time. If u go a full 15 mins wout bleeding then second stage blows very tiny bit like 4 drops maybe then final stage which is the large purifier stack I've never had a single drop come out of its almost pointless to bleed it other than to unload the final stage when I'm filling small carbon tanks. It came with 2 rebuild kits which cost like 25 bucks I think and are readily available.

I have like about 10 guns at any one time usually buy one here sell one there but I'm trying to start a club/shooting range at some point and always hated air issues and pumps and all that early in the sport and don't want that to discourage anyone from starting up so I want free air access to jump a major hurdle holding back alot of guys n girls. Also I acquired the entire bulk storage bank for free essentially I have a good friend who supplies fire breathing apparatus and fill systems to firehouses in the Harrisburg /central PA region. And got a hell of a deal on the compressor too. I think I paid 200 total for fittings and hoses I wanted to set it up to my specs and needs. 

Yeah absolutely, I did the next weekend, I really was running late by the time I had it completely leak free and about 4000 psi so I was confident at that point it wouldn't leak down until I got out there next but it is inside of a very secure area that nobody has access to but myself at this given time so didn't lose any sleep over it but it did bother me a little when assembling everything but I didn't really have a choice until my plumbing lengths and connections were made and figured out because unfortunately I didn't have exactly the fittings I would have ideally used at every point but was able to make it work and retain its safety and reliability. I'll be gradually modifying and upgrading. Anyway I appreciate the heads up because there are some guys that might not have thought of that and damaged their stuff or god forbid themselves so thank you Lou.