Steelplinkers discount code!

Thanks 30cal,

I refunded the 10% to you, appreciate the order!

The new resets are cool, I'm really enjoying the new paint stencils. Now if I could just find the time I could get more styles made. Before, designs had to stay fairly basic since fancy paint just wasn't an option, (A black bear silhouette just looks like a blob without detail!) Now there's virtually no limits on faceplate designs, about the only issue is getting the killzone placed accordingly.

Also, your handle reminded me, I have just started tinkering with AR plate for my latest target project. This stuff is TOUGH, while overkill for most airguns, I think the newer .30 airguns are starting to make it an option to consider. From my testing so far, the same 3/16" thickness laughs off 130+-fpe hits from a .22lr. That seems to be atleast twice what the regular A36 steel can handle in the same thickness. I plan to test upper fpe limits of the AR plate whenever I can find the time to do so.

Would be a nice selling point to have lighter airgun targets that could still take hits from a .22 mag without damage!

No problems,

60fpe will definitely be a test! I typically rate most targets conservatively around 40-50fpe, I'd say they will be fine as long as your not shooting <10yards. 

Heres an older youtube video of a review on some of my targets that a guy shot them with a big fpe (85?) Condor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz71H9Y3PYc

That kind of power is able to tweak the 1/2" wide areas on targets like the Sight n spin side panels. That's the tricky part of designing airgun targets though, the power levels vary so widely that keeping everyone happy can be a challenge for sure.

Let me know if your able to bend the paddles on the Quad spinner.

New Member here... I"m glad I saw this post... I had seen one of Bens Quadrant targets out at the air gun show in Poolville a couple of months ago... Guy wasn't selling them, just had it on display... I was planning on buying one yesterday and then saw this post... Put in my order for the quadrant and a shooting tree... Looking forward to getting them...
Thanks, Ben...