Starting My "Collection"

Very nice! Even though the addiction spreads like a disease, that's a little harsh don't you think?
1f601.svg
Going to stick with it being a hobby lol

Well, looking at the possibility of trading it for something more usable for me. I could return it I suppose, but I don't think thats fair to Brian as he spent a lot of time on the phone with me and I will want to go back to him someday for another EdGun. So I thought I would see what I could trade it for. The more I think about it though, the more i think I might keep it, just because it is very cool niche gun and built so well. Maybe I just need to get it in the woods and see what it will do.

The biggest reason though is that I want a repeater bullpub that I can easily shoot in the backyard and the .30 caliber Impact is just too much for mine. A nice little .22 like the Leshiy is perfect, but its a single load

The EdGun Lelya comes to mind for something short and handy in the backyard. The only thing I see as a problem is mounting a bipod which I notice you have on your Leshiy. There's always the R5M standard.