Starting from the beginning Small & Big Bore AirGun hunter Education Series

I know this is a long post but please bare with me I really need your guys help and I think we can together build a series that will help newcomers hunt with air 

I have been wanting to do this for a good while now but well I get all twisted up in front of the camera, I love Hunting with big bores and have been doing so for a fairly long time, Not as long as some here and I freely admit I do not have all the answers but I was hoping perhaps my extended family here on Airgun Nation might be willing to help out some. 

This is a good example of me not do all that great 

https://youtu.be/CvPPXsK1-jw

What I would really like to do is get those that are willing involved, We will collaborate and work through Video Chats, (A Giant Round Table) share videos (Set-up, Cleaning, Zeroing and Scope Selections, Doping, Shooting Techniques the whole nine yards including the round table discussion) to build a complete series. And while I would love to have some of the big names involved, you do not have to be Hold Over Ted to be involved, If your good at what you do and good at teaching others then please jump on board. Just keep in mind this will be a open brand discussion both the pro's and con's will be openly discussed so if your a contracted brand ambassador I would love to have you on board just be aware of that. This will be sort of following the Open Source License format, That is to say everyone who is involved will be able to use the completed series freely as long as they share proper credit where due and that it is presented as a whole. 

The Goal; 

Start completely from the beginning as though the viewer knows nothing about Big Bores and for that matter PCP's at all. I want a series that will walk them completely through the process. This is the hard part, a razers edge between a bloated video that is boring and does not get watched from one that properly informs the viewer with the information they need to make an informed decision and not get trapped into buying a gun that will not perform or fit their needs, By the way if your good at video editing and production then we can use you too! 

To discuss the limitations of these guns so that the viewer has the proper expectations, This is not a brand specific guide and while I really do not want to "bash" any brand or model if it cannot perform out of the box I want the viewer to know that. If there are quirks or cons of a brand, model, or airguns in general it will be disclosed and discussed freely 

Just to clarify this is about fitting equipment to hunters not so much a brand specific review of the guns or equipment but more about selecting the proper equipment by using current examples available 

I have a pretty good arsenal to start making these videos with

Benjamin Bulldog Actually I have three I am debating on having one tuned to show the difference since stock they do not produce the FPE to legally hunt deer in Texas 

Pioneer Airbow

.308 Texan Carbine

.45 Texan Long with Carbon Fiber Tank

.50 Wingshot

All are factory no extra tuning

In Small Caliber I have 

.22 Marauder pistol 

.22 FX Wildcat

.25 Gauntlet 

I have on order

.177, .22, .25 Air Venturi Avenger 

.22 Marauder SAR ( I think this is going to make a great squirrel and ratter gun) My mouth is watering for this one

In Equipment I have 

Nomad 4500 psi compressor 

Benjamin Recharge Compressor 

I have two ATN X-sights, I-phone and I-Pad Pro for Video Equipment, ( I am working on getting an nigh vision camcorder ) 

(Now you know why I always talk about sleeping on the couch and my wife not being real happy with me😁

Next Week I am taking the week off for a hog hunt out on the river by Alto TX, Its going to be hit or miss, I don't know how well they are moving in this heat and so we will have to see. But I plan on taking the airbow and the two Texans in hopes of getting shots in with all three. It is my intent to show (I hope) the range of power and lethality along with the limitations of range between the three. 

Like my video I already went to long on this post but for those that want to jump on board post or PM me, or if you have some advice by all means post below, 

Thanks folks 

Willie