Starter pellets for Swarm Maxxim .177

I'm ordering this air rifle and would like to also order some pellets to go along with it. I've heard air rifles like certain pellets. So I wanted to get some recommendations from those with this air rifle. I'll be doing probably 80% target shooting with my kids, so a pellet that is going to be very accurate on paper. Another 20% small game so a hunting pellet.

My main conerns is ordering the right weight for the air rifle (1,300 fps). I've seen sample packages on Amazon with different projectile types, but don't know what weight to get.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jsb exact 8.44gr, H&N Field target trophies, Crosman premier domed(boxed)7.9 or 10.5gr, and rws Superdome are a great start. Others will probably chime in with similar suggestions but please trust me,stay away from gamo ammo! All of them. The only good ones I've ever found are red fire and their in .22. All gamo ammunition is garbage

As for top brands used in competition Air Arms, JSB, Crosman(from the brown box) and H&N. 8-10gr for weight, get all the different types from those brands you can afford and after 100-300 shot(break in of the gun) do a serious accuracy test with them all. Start at 25yd then move out to 50yd. By the time you get to the 50yd testing the gun will be well broken in and you will have gotten to know how it likes to shoot.