Started a Taipan owners group

They don't change much, seem to be the most reliable going, extremely accurate with great factory triggers, you aren't going to be complaining or modding much, sounds pleasantly boring, good luck with it! I will get there some day.

I have owned 3 and still own two, im just stating I started a strictly taipans only place lol Thats all.

Here's what I want to know. I've seen the .22 and .25 Compact available at Talon Tules and elsewhere, but I've never seen a .177 Compact before.

Utah Air offers a .177 Compact - anyone know if it comes from Taipan in .177 compact flavor or if there is an aftermarket or Utah Air turing them into .177s?
Im not sure, I know that my buddy dave has a .177 compact and friggen loves it

Im not sure, I know that my buddy dave has a .177 compact and friggen loves it
about 4+/- years ago i had the Ukraine made shorty w/black stock in .177, but i had the impact itch and sold it to recoup my funding for the first run MK1 impact in .22.
that was the biggest airgun mistake i ever have done.
shortly after i read horror stories about the orings failing and it had to go.
i tried to find the exact shorty but no luck. plenty of cz made ones have come
available but i want what i had.
maybe one day....

Here's what I want to know. I've seen the .22 and .25 Compact available at Talon Tules and elsewhere, but I've never seen a .177 Compact before.

Utah Air offers a .177 Compact - anyone know if it comes from Taipan in .177 compact flavor or if there is an aftermarket or Utah Air turing them into .177s?
I have a standard 177. Fantastic gun!

Reactions: jdanvers
My 22 standard has the stock reg. Havnt touched it and I won't mess with it.

My 177 I purchased 2nd hand and was having some weird issues with my reg (huma) so I replaced it with a brand new huma. Problems went away.

I tired to adjust the stock reg but don't have a tester so I couldn't figure it out.
Mutant reg? I have a tester.

I believe there is a .177 Compact for sale right now on the AGN classifieds if you want to buy one.