Starlings have arrived in Pakistan.

Kill all of'em you can for me! Since they're a migratory bird, it's against federal law for me to shoot them here in Sheffield, OH. They tore up my garden as soon as the baby plants came out of the ground! Besides, some of their smaller feathers might be good for tying flies or streamers?...they're nothing but a varmint to me.

Not meaning to hijack your post "Sheharyar" but need to clarify the starling issue with "uniondr". You're probably referring to the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918 that protects migratory birds in the USA. However, nonnative species such as European starlings, rock dove (feral pigeons), house sparrows, and mute swans as well as upland gamebirds such as grouse, turkey, and quail are NOT protected under the Act. This is for USA, not sure about other nations. 

The issue you may have is locally with the use of a weapon which may restrict your chances but it is not a bird issue.

Yep.
I love to kill them and eat em.
Our law states them as migratory birds, that are also protected.But the wildlife dept. does not keep an eye on smaller hunts like these but they keep an eye on animals such as Deers and Markhor.

Some birds such as Flamingos,Some Rare species of Ducks, WaterHens,Bustards etc are protected and allowed to be hunt with a license/special permit.