Starlings getting too smart

People say crows are smart and thet want to fight.. BS.. I kill the crap out of them.. you must use their intelligence to defeat them. What is a crows 1st priority? FOOD. 

The same applies to starlings.. set up a feeder where they feel safe.. hide, I mean completely hide.. and use a quiet rifle.. . keep your muzzle inside your blind.. You also have to address the dead ones.. put some brush for the birds to fall thru and it will hide them.. you will kill the crap out of them.. 

I've posted this before in discussion threads about how to deal with the ever-smarter European Starling, the nemesis of all native songbirds. I've had one of these traps for nearly 30 years and it can eliminate Starlings from entire neighborhoods, which I have actually done. If you're serious about eradicating Starlings, there's nothing that rivals the success rate of this trap. It works equally well against the English House Finch, commonly known as English Sparrows. It is worth it's weight in gold for those who are SERIOUS about ridding these two pest species.

https://www.cottagecraftworks.com/starling-trap-v-top-plan-book

Just an update on my use of the sportplast starling decoys. After installing 6 decoys in the old dead tree where I shoot the most of sparrows and starlings what I have seen so far is more English sparrows. It's been a few weeks now and the increase in sparrows has been noticeable. The starlings haven't responded as well but with them grouping up now it should pick up. 

I've posted this before in discussion threads about how to deal with the ever-smarter European Starling, the nemesis of all native songbirds. I've had one of these traps for nearly 30 years and it can eliminate Starlings from entire neighborhoods, which I have actually done. If you're serious about eradicating Starlings, there's nothing that rivals the success rate of this trap. It works equally well against the English House Finch, commonly known as English Sparrows. It is worth it's weight in gold for those who are SERIOUS about ridding these two pest species.

https://www.cottagecraftworks.com/starling-trap-v-top-plan-book

DUDE, No offence and appreciate the concern of invasive species, BUT, we / I like SHOOTING them, not trapping them....

Lately, I've notice I've been shooting more. Either they are getting dumber, or I'm shooting the young like Bob said.

Another possibility is that they are starting to group up in larger flocks and are pre-occupied with that. Then the flock flies to unfamiliar farms where they are unaware of the signs of danger at those particular farms.

I shot 6 today and had my first two for one shot. I’m going out right after sunrise and I don’t think they are quite as ready to flee that early. The other thing I take advantage of is sometimes when I hit one the others flock around the dead one. Sometimes I feel like the American Sniper in Saving Private Ryan when I keep cocking and shooting my Daystate Huntsman Regal.