• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Starling trio before morning coffee

Coffee hadn't even finished brewing when I seen a small flock of yellow beaks in my tree by the kitchen window.

I had my kral 25 mini jumbo in the garage from target shooting yesterday. Had a mag of polys ready to go. 2 got vital shots and dropped like a stone, the other came down to see why his buddies where taking a nap, and he got one to the back of the head.

1000006668.jpg
1000006669.jpg

Definitely cleared out his sinuses!

Coffee hadn't even finished brewing when I seen a small flock of yellow beaks in my tree by the kitchen window.

I had my kral 25 mini jumbo in the garage from target shooting yesterday. Had a mag of polys ready to go. 2 got vital shots and dropped like a stone, the other came down to see why his buddies where taking a nap, and he got one to the back of the head.

View attachment 448389View attachment 448390

Come on down to Florida so I can put you on all the invasives you can identify lol

View attachment 448389View attachment 448390

Those .25 polymags are devastating.. use to shoot them in my 700mm impact until I went compact.. now they don't group good.. they push everything inside, outside 😁😁

Screenshot_2024-03-24-18-51-48-653.jpg