• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

St. Louis Missouri Airgun Shooters and/or Qualified FX Repair Service

I live 24 minutes south of St. Louis and I don’t know of any airgun clubs or repair service! But there’s many videos of how to do most all repairs, that’s what I did and trust me if I can do it anyone can! Just try and and if you cannot fix it send it to Ken Hicks with spraw . He can also tune it to shoot your preferred caliber and pellet or slug. Good luck 

There is an informal group that shoots on Friday mornings at the Jeffersonville Gun & Machine shop in...you guessed it, Jeffersonville MO. Very friendly group, and these guys are all-around shooters. I think they start at 9am.

During the winter, St. Louis benchrest club holds some indoor airgun silhouette shoots. A low power target rifle is plenty for these. These matches are conducted by some of the same folks that show up at the Friday morning shoots. 

I live about an hour north of St. Louis, but I would show up to a shoot somebody puts on if I can fit it into my calendar.