"NorthLand43"Oh, the SSG with hammer, was $85, +$7 shipping. But it came dang fast! West coast to East coast in 2 days.
2 biz days delivery anywhere in the CONUS for flat-rate Priority mail (the service I always use) is what the USPSnail advertises, and sometimes even delivers.

Sometimes.

I'd say about half to two-thirds of my mailings arrive in 2 days - better than 90% within three.

My gun is starting to frustrate me. I had it tuned to 840-860 fps for a brief time. It had a feeble bellcurve from 835 up to 850 and back down for about 5 somewhat consistent shots then it started into a descending string through the rest of the 11 remaining shots. It was usable but not what I wanted from my Marauder. I started working on it to try to improve the bell curve and had to stop in the middle of that process because of life getting in the way. At that point the gun was shooting at about 810fps. Now I can't get it above 815. It's very frustrating. It isn't the fault of the SSG. I couldn't improve it prior to that either. At least now, I can get a bunch more shots per fill. The last time I had a similar problem it turned out that the breach seal had come out. It was blowing all the air out the back. I'm hoping that something similar has happened again. I've got some replacement breach seals coming and I'm hoping that they solve the problem or at least improve the situation.

I bought a variety pack of Viton o-rings at Harbor Freight last night and found one that was close to the right size for the transfer sleeve gasket. I popped it on and I also switched from shooting the Benjamin domes (27gr?) to the JSB (25.4gr) and sure enough it hit 870 on the first shot. I didn’t run through a full string to test it though as my tanks are all out of air and I’m whooped from playing ice hockey earlier today so I’m too tired to mess with pumping. But I’ll get my tanks filled tomorrow and I’ll have some time over the weekend hopefully.

OK, I was able to shoot a string tonight. I tuned the gun hot because I want to shoot some slugs that I bought from Nielsen Specialty Ammo, but I don't think it's a good idea to shoot those in my basement, so instead I'm using 25.4gr JSBs. It isn't a model of efficiency with this tune, but it is doing what I want for the most part. I think for the amount of power it's pushing it's a pretty good string.

According to some online calculators, I'm at about 39fpe on average.

Looks like you're on the back end of the curve. Your string should slope up gradually to 890 then down from there. I've forgotten the particular adjustments to make that happen, since I installed a regulator I don't think about that much anymore. There is a way, search the forums, someone spells it out. Good luck, your best tune is still ahead of you.

My .25 Armada's tune: 940-950-940 for 16 shots 1.16%es.
Modded valve, .157 TP, 2800 fill, Depinger, bored gauge block (normal mods).
Took 2 tins of JSB's to get it there.....1/4 to 1/2 turn on the preload made huge differences for me.
Unreal how quiet it gets when you get an SSG tune dialed in.
I know my fill psi is correct (going by the gauge on fill station), but ending psi is an educated guess (went by gun gauge). 
Next one I'll keep it tethered (like I usually do). 

"pbguns"My .25 Armada's tune: 940-950-940 for 16 shots 1.16%es.
Modded valve, .157 TP, 2800 fill, Depinger, bored gauge block (normal mods).
Took 2 tins of JSB's to get it there.....1/4 to 1/2 turn on the preload made huge differences for me.
Unreal how quiet it gets when you get an SSG tune dialed in.
I know my fill psi is correct (going by the gauge on fill station), but ending psi is an educated guess (went by gun gauge). 
Next one I'll keep it tethered (like I usually do). 

That's a powerful and efficient shot string you have there. Stock hammer spring? By modded valve what did you do to it and would that be needed for a string about 100 fps slower but with as many shots possible with the SSG? Pass through shots are already an issue for me at 840 fps