Excuse me, but what "problem?" Statistically, the STD and ES of all three plots are very similar, implying similar long-range accuracy, especially given the higher velocities in the FFH string.

I recall Joe saying that when workload permits, he may try either tuning the SSG up to match the FFH MVs, or the FFH down to match the SSG's. That would make any detailed eyeball comparison of consistency easier and more likely to be meaningful.

"fmglass"I went for the war version with the hammer. I'll post what I find after getting it all figured out. Thanks for all the info.
In the long run I think you will be happier with the SSG.
I have one, couldn't be happier with it. Super easy to tune now. 
WAR's work & customer service if you need help is top notch (as with all of their stuff).

Bob's contribution to the reduction of hammer debounce is certainly of benefit to our sport, and it should be celebrated, the fact that the SSG is fundamentally the same as the Daystate "SlingShot Hammer" notwithstanding.

Nobody appreciates that more than I do, since I've been working and posting about the HDD problem and gadgets to solve it for more than a decade.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684/message/1136742389

@Steve_in_NC does your FFH work in the P-rod too? I've already got an SSG for my Marauder, but the P-rod might be looking for an upgrade soon too. Just curious.

Also regarding who's idea the SSG/FFH was I think most of us don't really care. The end results are what is important. Bob Sterne was the first person to explain and test the idea that I'm aware of, but apparently Daystate's Slingshot Hammer used the same concept much earlier. I've never seen one in person or even in photos so I can't comment. So it makes me think of Sir Isaac Newton's comment below. We've all gained from the progress. Thank you for your contributions.
If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

I LOVE that Newton quote! Thanks for posting it.

I do make an FFH version that fits the Prod, as well as another that fits the Disco and it's kin like the 2240, etc. Only the Mrod kit is currently carried by dealers (e.g., AoA), however, so the others are available only by direct sale.

Here's a link for the Prod on the Yellow Classified page: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1457044147

I hope posting it is allowed here. A similar ad in the AGN classifieds was deleted.

I got the WAR SSG last week. 
I installed it per the instructions posted on the WAR web site (I found the instructions to be somewhat lacking). 
Not sure what I did wrong but the the adjuster screw is nearly backed all the way out. Even less than a 1/4 of a turn and it begins to press up against the valve pin and air comes out of the barrel. 
I pulled the screw back out to not engage the valve pin, and tested using 18grn JSBs across a chrony. 
I did not see the improvement in shot count, for that matter, I believe I lost some shots. 
With my factory stock hammer, untuned, I was getting 30 shots, from 3000PSI down to 2000PSI.
With the SSG installed I went from 3000PSI down to 1900PSI with 30 shots.

I have not had a chance to go back and take the rifle back apart and check for what I did wrong (note: I did go back and re-read the instructions 3 times and still not sure). 
I may in the next few days.
IF (big IF, we have snow in the forecast up here) I get the chance, I will reinstall the factory stock set up, test across a chrony, record the results.
Then install the SSG and re-run the test.