Steyr Sreyr Pro X Latest Test.

Back in Nov 23 Ì posted a thread about this Pro X...posting 3 ten shot groups at 30 and 45 yards respectively. During that shoot the hammer spring was adjusted and the platform was cronied at 874 fps with JSB 18's power and feeding and accuracy all were fine with me. The airgun was filled with air (actually to 210bar) a little higher than the 200 bar max...not intentionally...and put in its case and storerage for almost three months. I got it out the other day...a less than optimal shooting condition day to say the least...note the wind ribbon and my high tech rear shooting bag not to mention I was getting sick...with strep...still sick as I post this...such is the resolve of a passionate shooter! Noteworthy here is the first 5 shots at 45 yards since the last shoot in November....even 10 bar or so above max fill...I only shot 3 mags that day but everything functioned perfectly. Not much of a shoot but the Pro X platform AND that Crimson Trace scope forced on me by member Lewis held zero for three months through all kinds of temp variations...I think she's ready for the long hall going forward. Included the Nov 45 yard 3 10shot groups for reference.
1000002513.jpg
1000002511.jpg
1000002510.jpg
1000001910.jpg

Back in Nov 23 Ì posted a thread about this Pro X...posting 3 ten shot groups at 30 and 45 yards respectively. During that shoot the hammer spring was adjusted and the platform was cronied at 874 fps with JSB 18's power and feeding and accuracy all were fine with me. The airgun was filled with air (actually to 210bar) a little higher than the 200 bar max...not intentionally...and put in its case and storerage for almost three months. I got it out the other day...a less than optimal shooting condition day to say the least...note the wind ribbon and my high tech rear shooting bag not to mention I was getting sick...with strep...still sick as I post this...such is the resolve of a passionate shooter! Noteworthy here is the first 5 shots at 45 yards since the last shoot in November....even 10 bar or so above max fill...I only shot 3 mags that day but everything functioned perfectly. Not much of a shoot but the Pro X platform AND that Crimson Trace scope forced on me by member Lewis held zero for three months through all kinds of temp variations...I think she's ready for the long hall going forward. Included the Nov 45 yard 3 10shot groups for reference.View attachment 439620View attachment 439622View attachment 439623View attachment 439624
Yepr - that’s a Steyr!

Reactions: RM100GUY