Squirrels are so cute, how could you kill one, they don’t hurt anything

2FA87B72-ACCD-4F39-A5D2-98973142EAAD.1633026525.png

Ever since Your USA grey squirrels swam across the Atlantic and invaded the UK they have caused havoc 

Wiping out of the UK red , eating our local songbird eggs and chicks, clearance of whole forests of trees, worst still, eating my Pears.

It is my National duty to correct the invader, correct it without prejudice, and make a nice pie in the process.

I'm sorry but if you allow that many nuts to be collected in your engine compartment, you are an idiot and aren't maintaining said vehicle worth a darn!!

Squirrels can do that much in a couple of days. Has absolutely nothing to do with "maintenance".

That's true and if the car isn't your everyday driver it could happen- maintenance has nothing to do with it. It reminds me of what happened to me several years ago. I have a 1969 440-6 bbl Road Runner that I put up every winter. One spring when I took it out for it's shakedown cruise I floored the gas pedal to open up the secondaries and when I did a walnut rolled just perfectly under the secondary linkage locking all 6 barrels wide open!! In my panic for some reason I pushed in the clutch and the engine immediately revved to over 8 grand which simply isn't good for a big block Mopar😂! Luckily all I did was bend 1 valve. I now check every spring under the air cleaner.