Squirrel Hunter from YouTube

I love the SquirrelHunter channel, Ive seen ever video at least three times. I have that voice stuck inside all day narrating. Him and Bro and Bruv and Lethal Lee are as patient as the day is long waiting for a squirrel to feed and sit up before shooting. Mad props to them I wouldnt have that restraint. Especially not with my marauder semi auto

I love the SquirrelHunter channel, Ive seen ever video at least three times. I have that voice stuck inside all day narrating. Him and Bro and Bruv and Lethal Lee are as patient as the day is long waiting for a squirrel to feed and sit up before shooting. Mad props to them I wouldnt have that restraint. Especially not with my marauder semi auto

Here in the UK with our restrictions on power, to ensure a clean kill, shot placement is absolutely critical, patients isn’t a virtue it’s a must. Time spent in preparation pays dividends in the long term, Building a hide, making feeding stations and pruning branches to steer the squirrels to go where you want them to, can account for a productive days hunting.

The same preparation can work for crows, magpies and pigeons too.

Bb

He's good indeed. I love a number of these Brits. They seem to have a personality compared to a lot of us bland Americans. Not afraid to make a joke, but not necessarily super crude or cruel either. Maybe it wouldn't be a fine line in Britain, but in America, it sometimes is, as you hear people chortling over even really sloppy kills. Kinda disturbing.

One of my favorite lines from one of the Brits was that he didn't want to fire at the rat, I think it was, but the rodent got a bead on him and he had no choice but to fire back in self defense. Maybe you had to be there. But in that rapid-fire off-hand manner, lots of Brits make their commentary pretty engaging. I think more Americans would want a certificate for a bit of wit, while the Brits can't be bothered to do anything but have fun and move on.