Squirrel hunt with FWB124D

1538141884_2348548875bae2ebc4cf276.23415871_20180928_082041.jpg
Thursdays are my grass mowing nite but it rained right before I got home from work. Dang, now what was I going to do?
As soon as I got out of my truck I heard a squirrel barking in the woods behind my house. Now I knew what to do with myself. 

However, I have an agreement with my wife not to shoot the squirrels by the house so I grabbed my boots, hat, camo shirt and my FWB124D then drove five miles down the road to a small woods where I have permission to hunt. It didnt take long and this guy was coming thru the tree tops stopping directly above me about 20 ft up. I normally dont like to shoot offhand but I decided to since it was so close. I went for a chest shot and hit him right where I was aiming. He made one long jump then fell out in front of me. I waited around for a little while but didnt see any others plus it was getting dark and hard to see so I picked him up and headed out.
This was the second time I took the FWB124D squirrel hunting but didnt get any the first time. It is shooting the 8.4 gr JSB at 780 fps as far as I can remember. And it is topped with a Beeman Blue Ribbon 2x7x35 scope .