• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Squirrel cupholders

download.png
View attachment IMG_7716 2.1647893899.HEIC

My sister just sent this to me. there's a lady out there making cupholders out of squirrels. :)

double-clicked on the link. Auto-downloaded it. nothing I have will open it.....

Found this:

What is a HEIC file?

An HEIC file contains one or more images saved in the High Efficiency Image Format (HEIF), a file format most commonly used to store photos on iOS devices. It contains an image or sequence of images likely created by an iPhone or iPad's Camera app, as well as metadata describing each image. HEIC files are most commonly saved with the .heic extension but may also be saved as .HEIF files.

Could add a flip to lid with the head to complete the effect... :)

that would be funny as hell but the drink inside that drink holder might not last very long and becomes quite hole-y rather fast. 🤣

Alright, who is going to give one of these cup holders to a Tofu Karen as a surprise gift on video. I’ll chip in for the cup holder!!! 

I’d love to see the image but click then click then click and still nothing. Why not a jpeg so we can see it? What am I not doing?

Here ya go:

36E91C77-6762-462B-A8CE-C35E9E3AD1EC.1647915151.jpeg

personally, I’ll pass. LOL

I think you gotta be drunk to want these. A drunk dude might grab it, look at it, jump, and drop his beer after forgetting his can was in the ugly thing in the first place. These contraptions are going to traumatize the grandkids. Why not make mittens or something useful like a mailbox flag warmer?

@Pea-shooter Looks like a great way to invalidate your driver’s license and cancel your credit cards in one sitting. All you have to do is forget that you left it sitting outside. Some stray or feral dog would probably make quick work out of it as a chew toy if you don’t shoot it to hell first. Even worse an owl might grab it, realize it’s fake, then drop in the yard of a neighbor with some devious teens. Good luck disputing the fraud charges on those credit cards with all the Amazon and iTunes purchases. 

Better yet, imagine being with your wife and standing next to her as she pulls that thing out of her purse in a bank, especially a bank in a big city. Someone would probably pass out or trip over something, fall, and try to sue the bank for injuries.