Squirrel crockpot recipes??

I just made Squirrel and dumplings the other day turned out great. Good for this time of year. I also added some beer when boiling the meat.

CHICKEN OR SQUIRREL DUMPLINGS 1 c. self-rising flour
1 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. ice water
1 egg blended with 1/4 c. milk
3 tbsp. Crisco
Hen or 2 squirrels
2 tbsp. flour dissolved in 1/2 c. milk Simmer hen or 2 squirrels until tender. Remove hen and save broth. Blend flour, salt and Crisco. Add half of egg mixture. Then add 2 tablespoons ICE COLD WATER. Form a ball. Roll out on wax paper that has been floured. Roll until thin.Cut and drop into boiling broth. Cook 5 minutes. Then add 1/2 stick butter and the milk mixture. Salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken or squirrels. Debone first, if preferred. Heat about 5 more minutes and serve.

I cut my squirrels into pieces them coat well with Tony Cacheres. Next place in gallon ziplock in fridge for a couple of days. Next, place in Corning ware with 1st-olive oil 2nd- layer of onions( cut thick) 3rd- cut up potatoes. Put on lid and place in 350 deg. oven. cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. check with fork for tenderness. go longer if still tough. Your wife will like these if you cook them tender enough and she can get over thinking they are little rats haha. To me I think they are the tastiest meat in the woods.