HW/Weihrauch Springtime with the HW70

This is the pistol that started it all. One of the best backyard pistols on the planet. The iron sights are perfect.

IMG_2049.jpeg

Nice! And I'm totally jealous of your backyard as well. I have a postage stamp of a yard surrounded by other homes.
Thanks but I do not even have a backyard, I live in a condominium. So a "greenspace" is all I have. Shooting is VERBOTEN! Everything is a compromise.

That is my friend's backyard, he lives out in the country. Targets at 20, 30, 55 and 80 yards off of an elevated deck. Perfect pellet range.

Nice pellet pouch...
Beeman used to sell those pellet pouches, acutally a repurposed tobacco pouch, plastic lined. I have two one in tan the other black. The plastic liner got hard over the years and I tore the remains out. They are still good pouches, and have a loop where you can attact to a belt.

This is the pistol that started it all. One of the best backyard pistols on the planet. The iron sights are perfect.

View attachment 453193
Unfortunately mine is in sick bay, and the repair parts sitting in the waiting room. All sitting amungst a plate of other projects.

I am missing it.