• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Springers in .25

My HW98 .25 was doing cloverleaf groups at 35 meters with JSB King 25gr in stock configuration 15-16fpe. I ordered it from Krale Scheittsport in the Netherlands, arrived 3 days later in the middle of Nowhere, LA USA. Meanwhile orders from some of our domestic retail sites take weeks and months but that’s another forum. My problem is I was too bourgoise and couldn’t stand the spring twang. Every time I shot the thing I was hollering and jumping like a chimpanzee because I was ecstatic that it was stacking lead on top of the previous pellets, even though it was lobbing them soooo slow (~540 fps) that I could see the pellets flying to the target. Anyhoo, I put in a Vortek PG something or other to get rid of twang and she ain’t been the same since. These days I use the 98 to prop open a door or hold some paper from flying off a desk when the fan blows.
Try putting it back the way it came and use some spring dampening grease.

Reactions: Bandito and bf1956