• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Springer rated high magnification bang for the buck.

This keeps coming up periodically.... 👍🏼

It seems like we should define a springer rated scope as follows:

🔸The manufacturer has stated it to be "springer rated"

AND

🔸The scope also comes with a lifetime warranty, no questions asked — in your country of residence.

Matthias

Perfect.

I'll start.

Leupold VX Freedom EFR 3-9x33

The ones I have found so far which have lifetime no receipt transferable warranties are:

Arken

Athlon

Burris

Bushnell (30 years)

Leupold

Vortex

Nikon and Weaver did, but no longer produce scopes.

Please add to this list any that I have missed.

These are lifetime and transferrable. On some I'm not sure if they might requiere a receipt, some of the warranty texts I found on the webpages are very very short... 🤔

Aztec

Blackhound

Discovery: ED line only

Optisan

Riton

Sightron

Swampfox (50.000 round limit) 

SWFA (no receipt) 

UTG/ Leapers (no receipt)

Vector (no receipt)

Matthias 😊

Today I revisited a cheapie $259 ($209-$219 when on sale) Mueller 8-32x44 Mildot same as the BSA both made in China and an old man here uses it on his FWB300s said it hadn't busted yet. I know it has a Lifetime Warranty to the original owner with proof or purchase receipt. It is actually not bad even at high magnification. I would chance it just because of the warranty (with original receipt of course) and it's cheap and seems decent. Even HW uses the Chinese BSA (LOWER GRADE) scopes relabeled to HW on their own German springers.