Springer 50-foot Challenge Anyone?

Hw 77 .177 92 2x
75DAC284-7715-4AFA-8DDD-6200E38D00E6.jpeg

Reactions: drpietrzak
I was out and shot 2 cards. A 95 (2x) and 96 (2x).
All of a sudden I am busy. 10 meter springer bench league starts this Tuesday. 50 ft rim fire pistol league starts this coming Monday. Next Saturday starts the 200 yd cemterfire bench rest matches I help with. The following Sat starts the springer airgun Shiloutte indoor 20 meter match I am starting. I will get a couple of cards in sometime this month, time is tight right now getting the monthly match started and practicing for all thats on the table right now. I will be back.

Have you tried a rear peep? Looking through a small hole allows you to focus on both.
Yes, i had a peep sight on my 22 rimfire when i was a kid , i always took my brothers 22 to hunt with because the peep site was also a challange even with 20 20 vision. I don't ever remember being able to focus at 1 ft, 2 ft , and 25 yards at the same time.

Yes, i had a peep sight on my 22 rimfire when i was a kid , i always took my brothers 22 to hunt with because the peep site was also a challange even with 20 20 vision. I don't ever remember being able to focus at 1 ft, 2 ft , and 25 yards at the same time.
Human eyes can only focus at one distance. By putting the rear peep back to within a few inches of your eye, you do not need to focus on the rear peep, your eye will find the middle of it naturally. Focus on the front sight. You can still see the target, even though you’re not focused on it.

Reactions: SoCalAirrifles