Springer 50-foot Challenge Anyone?

I think I’m gonna like this target, thanks Dale you know what they say? Aim small miss small the small dots were harder to see probably more eyestrain overall but I didn’t get any sevens and all my tens were x’s.
36A2A962-639E-462F-8A1D-92B959D63C98.jpeg
90 4x iron’s

Reactions: beerthief
I think I’m gonna like this target, thanks Dale you know what they say? Aim small miss small the small dots were harder to see probably more eyestrain overall but I didn’t get any sevens and all my tens were x’s. View attachment 31822690 4x iron’s
You are right about that target causing eyestrain....but iron sights. No wonder you have eyestrain, lol. Nice shooting.

Reactions: UncleB
Off we go on a on a new year...

View attachment 319049
Good start. I am looking at your above targets wondering if it was getting better as you went, or getting worse. I have days that are just down hill it seems. Being stubborn(false claim by my wife) it seems I can't quit trying on those days. I hope to shoot one tomorrow. I must say is disappointed seeing how few participate.

Well, I've just looked through all of these and would like to play but I don't have a 177 springer. Technically I guess I have two but neither of them are here yet and they're both pistols. Should I choose to embarrass myself terribly, I'll post it up on here. I think one of the two is going to need some attention from Pilkguns or Airgunwerks once I get it but the Diana 6g is supposed to have new seals in it. I shoot (at) 2 inch gongs at 18 yards using a hw75 so I guess its conceivable I'll be able to scare a few of the black circles. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: drpietrzak
Well, I've just looked through all of these and would like to play but I don't have a 177 springer. Technically I guess I have two but neither of them are here yet and they're both pistols. Should I choose to embarrass myself terribly, I'll post it up on here. I think one of the two is going to need some attention from Pilkguns or Airgunwerks once I get it but the Diana 6g is supposed to have new seals in it. I shoot (at) 2 inch gongs at 18 yards using a hw75 so I guess its conceivable I'll be able to scare a few of the black circles. :ROFLMAO:
This challenge is not specific to 177, you can shoot 20 and 22 caliber also. As long as they’re springers.

Reactions: drpietrzak
Good start. I am looking at your above targets wondering if it was getting better as you went, or getting worse. I have days that are just down hill it seems. Being stubborn(false claim by my wife) it seems I can't quit trying on those days. I hope to shoot one tomorrow. I must say is disappointed seeing how few participate.

I have had an awful week or so. I am not sure if it me, the scope or what. I shot with the cz457 mtr to see and shot a 99 with 5x. I am wondering about the scope.

I think I’m gonna like this target, thanks Dale you know what they say? Aim small miss small the small dots were harder to see probably more eyestrain overall but I didn’t get any sevens and all my tens were x’s. View attachment 31822690 4x iron’s
very nice 50 ' and irons