Springer 50-foot Challenge Anyone?

If i remember a 10m air rifle ring is .5mm wide and air rifle sight is 1 click is 1/10 mm at 10 meters so 4 clicks is line to line . Could be wrong with my old fuzzy brain.. well here.
You just get a clear hole in a ring not so blowing out 2 lines worth pr like i was saying on your example just to the right with a .177 would not of took out the 10 dot.. its all in fun and somthing to do i tend to avoid these competition things with scoring involved.

Anyway as soon as i get that darn r9 going ill do some irons so unk dont get lonely.. maybe by sat or Sunday on it. I want to get some crosman parihanas .22 for this as well for the whamo gamo

image61.png

That first printed (saddly printed) target i posted is to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: drpietrzak
If i remember a 10m air rifle ring is .5mm wide and air rifle sight is 1 click is 1/10 mm at 10 meters so 4 clicks is line to line . Could be wrong with my old fuzzy brain.. well here.
You just get a clear hole in a ring not so blowing out 2 lines worth pr like i was saying on your example just to the right with a .177 would not of took out the 10 dot.. its all in fun and somthing to do i tend to avoid these competition things with scoring involved.

Anyway as soon as i get that darn r9 going ill do some irons so unk dont get lonely.. maybe by sat or Sunday on it. I want to get some crosman parihanas .22 for this as well for the whamo gamo

View attachment 306395
That first printed (saddly printed) target i posted is to that.

These targets are based on the USA/NRA 50 (2006). They are being scored using best edge using the .22 plug/pellet skirt as the gauge. So it does not matter if 2 rings are covered/touched it is just the best edge that counts. The 10 (dot) is scored if touched and an "X" if the plug/skirt covers the dot entirely. The NRA rulebook reads:

4.3. 50 Foot Target. NRA/USAS-50 - 12 bullseyes (2 for sighting) 50 meter International Smallbore Rifle Target reduced for firing at 50 feet. 3 through 10 rings black. (page 11 rule book)

10 ring ................. 0.76mm
9 ring ..................... 4.2mm
8 ring ..................... 9.0mm
7 ring ..................... 13.87mm
6 ring ................... 18.75 mm
5 ring ................... 23.63 mm
4 ring ................... 28.50 mm
3 ring ................... 33.38 mm

Last edited:
Meh, don't worry about that one, I've already upgraded.
Since I'm currently under 8 inches of snow this has become my new "thing" LOL. Just have to shoot past 2 cars though witch can be unsettling!

Here is a 91 shot with a Gamo CFX and Centerpoint 3-12x40 rested.
View attachment 306995

Kids are in the rec room. I will catch up.