Springbok

So I received my springbok from AOA. I have had a few days to play with it. I own a AEA SS in 22 also. The springbok is much better in every way! But I'm use to the AEA 7 pound trigger so I'm moving the springbok around a lot. I just have to use it a lot to get use to it. It can do 8 rapid fire shots and you have to wait a second for the reg to refill or catch up. I will be trying slug when it stops raining. The safety is in good place! It has some weight to it, but it feels balanced. It does put a little poof of air in you face when shooting, but I've gotten use to it. It feels like it has a built to shoot at distances because of the scope rail version the barrel. I've on shot it at 23 yards so far.. but in the comming days I will stretch it out. I'm in considering selling my AEA because the springbok is that Good!

So I received my springbok from AOA. I have had a few days to play with it. I own a AEA SS in 22 also. The springbok is much better in every way! But I'm use to the AEA 7 pound trigger so I'm moving the springbok around a lot. I just have to use it a lot to get use to it. It can do 8 rapid fire shots and you have to wait a second for the reg to refill or catch up. I will be trying slug when it stops raining. The safety is in good place! It has some weight to it, but it feels balanced. It does put a little poof of air in you face when shooting, but I've gotten use to it. It feels like it has a built to shoot at distances because of the scope rail version the barrel. I've on shot it at 23 yards so far.. but in the comming days I will stretch it out. I'm in considering selling my AEA because the springbok is that Good!
Hi yeagger , being an Kalibrgun lover I'm very excited about the Sprinbok . It's available now in Belgium , and when I saw the video of African Air Ordinance the performances are very impessive . If I'm not mistaking , the gun is rated at 40Fpe , and the reg pressure was only 50 bars to shoot the JSB 18gr , this seems incredible , could you confirm this?
If the accuracy is as good at 85yards ( in the video ) it must be deadly at 50 yards ..... if this is right , I'll take my car ant get one tomorrow . This will be my 5th
Kalibrgun 😄 .

I just would like your opinion about the gun .

Thanks;

Mike

Derrick - I'm looking forward to your review. I've watched several videos by African Air Ordinance and I wasn't blown away by the accuracy. Also, it seemed to me the gun was a bit on the loud side for the powers being shot. It was hard to tell but seems like a good amount of noise was coming from the action area - very similar to the Styer ProX.

Derrick - I'm looking forward to your review. I've watched several videos by African Air Ordinance and I wasn't blown away by the accuracy. Also, it seemed to me the gun was a bit on the loud side for the powers being shot. It was hard to tell but seems like a good amount of noise was coming from the action area - very similar to the Styer ProX.
I agree. The AAO video didn’t do the Springbok a favor. In my opinion, most PCP need to be tuned. Most (kinda all) need dialing in for the intended purpose.

Hi yeagger , being an Kalibrgun lover I'm very excited about the Sprinbok . It's available now in Belgium , and when I saw the video of African Air Ordinance the performances are very impessive . If I'm not mistaking , the gun is rated at 40Fpe , and the reg pressure was only 50 bars to shoot the JSB 18gr , this seems incredible , could you confirm this?
If the accuracy is as good at 85yards ( in the video ) it must be deadly at 50 yards ..... if this is right , I'll take my car ant get one tomorrow . This will be my 5th
Kalibrgun 😄 .

I just would like your opinion about the gun .

Thanks;

Mike
I love my Springbox so much that all the air leaked out of my other guns. It did take 2000 pellets for my regulator to settle down. But now that the regulator is broken in. I dont have a adjust it every time I use it. I will taking it to the range to try and get groups. It shoots great from 100 to 145 on reg. I have mine down at 110 PSI

I love my Springbox so much that all the air leaked out of my other guns. It did take 2000 pellets for my regulator to settle down. But now that the regulator is broken in. I dont have a adjust it every time I use it. I will taking it to the range to try and get groups. It shoots great from 100 to 145 on reg. I have mine down at 110 PSI
Thanks yeagger , (y) .2000 pellets ....you have the full auto version !! 😄 Could you post some pics of the groups when you'll comeback from the range ?