N/A spring pistol?

Beeman P2 / HW70

IMG_0052.jpeg
IMG_0635.jpeg

Beeman (Webley) Tempest or Hurricane, or Beeman P1. All compact springers with barrel-over-cylinder design. The P1 is the best, gets around 550 FPS and has a superb trigger, but all three are built like tanks and tremendous fun.

The Hurricane and Tempest are basically the same gun except for the sights (and aftermarket grips on this Hurricane). The Tempest is an all-time classic and a personal favorite - 450 FPS or so, and only nine inches long.

IMG_5127.jpeg

Last edited:
Beeman (Webley) Tempest or Hurricane, or Beeman P1. All compact springers with barrel-over-action design. The P1 is the best, gets around 550 FPS and has a superb trigger, but all three are built like tanks and tremendous fun. The Hurricane and Tempest are basically the same gun except for the sights. The Tempest is an all-time classic and a personal fave - 450 FPS or so, and is only nine inches long.

View attachment 462155
I like my tempest. Only reason I have mine up for sale is there is something else I want thats for sale. If I miss what I'm wanting to buy I'm pulling it down from sale only to trades.

The tempest is a neat little air pistol.

Beeman (Webley) Tempest or Hurricane, or Beeman P1. All compact springers with barrel-over-cylinder design. The P1 is the best, gets around 550 FPS and has a superb trigger, but all three are built like tanks and tremendous fun.

The Hurricane and Tempest are basically the same gun except for the sights (and aftermarket grips on this Hurricane). The Tempest is an all-time classic and a personal favorite - 450 FPS or so, and only nine inches long.

View attachment 462155
I like them all but specially the black one on the right.
the bottom one looks like a sweet little pistol