Spring and gas day at the farm!

Stopped at one of my permissions today for a short pesting session!
Had my trusty Theoben Evolution in .177 out for the first time in months. As I was smacking some starlings and sparrows at the feed shed I cought some movement in a pile of old tractor tires. Sure enough a woodchuck!!! Knowing I needed a little more fire power I reached in back seat for my HW97 .20 cal and quietly chock and loaded.
Ranged him at 28 yards and put one right in his thinker. DRT!
Was a good day without a PCP. Lol

James from Michigan
IMG_20220812_173833.jpg
IMG_20220812_155209.jpg
IMG_20220812_155205.jpg

Had my trusty Theoben Evolution in .177 out for the first time in months. As I was smacking some starlings and sparrows at the feed shed I cought some movement in a pile of old tractor tires. Sure enough a woodchuck!!! Knowing I needed a little more fire power I reached in back seat for my HW97 .20 cal and quietly chock and loaded.

James from Michigan View attachment 282626View attachment 282627View attachment 282628

James from Michigan View attachment 282626View attachment 282627View attachment 282628
Sweet..

Where did you get your stock for the HW97? It's really nice...