• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Spring 2016 California AirGun Turkey Season

Posted this video today on youtube of my 2016 California AirGun Turkey season. Had a blast with Rossi and the American Airgunner crew for 3 days just prior to this hunt and Rossi was able to harvest his first AirGun Turkey. Check out the American Airgunner 2016 on youtube to see the 2 part series. The morning those guys left I went to a new farm I had been wanting to go to and was not even sure if there were any Toms there but if you watch the video you will see that it was the craziest turkey hunt I have ever been on. Maybe next year I will finally get to participate in a double again (got one once with my buddy Dave Leverenz 10 years ago when we bowhunted turkey exclusively). Whenever I have the the best chance for a double I'm always alone and in California you can only shoot 1 turkey per day so you need a friend in the blind at the right time to get a double. Oh well maybe next year. 

If its not playing in HD go to the gear settings and click on 1080p for better quality playback.

Hope you guys enjoy.