• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

SportsMatch ATP61/ATP66 rings?

The Sportsmatch adjustable rings are great especially the windage adjustable ones but they are expensive. Cheapest adjustable rings with both elevation and windage adjustments are the Sun Optics formerly B-Square brand if you are good at price shopping around $20-$28 sometimes under $20 or pay regular price around $36 per set. Great for PCPs and Co2 guns.

I've got a set of ATP66 rings and they're excellent. Probably the best adjustable ring in my opinion due to the little grub screws used to make the adjustments, allowing for much finer and controlled changes than the eagle vision/no limits rings that you have to eyeball and shift by hand, commonly overshooting the mark.

I have all three types and they're all well machined/made.

Honestly although the eagle vision look the best I will say that their adjustment is the least slick and I've managed to shear off one bolt head with minimal effort, which was then a real pain to remove and replace. Good news is they do give you a whole extra set of bolts/screws.

I've got a set of ATP66 rings and they're excellent. Probably the best adjustable ring in my opinion due to the little grub screws used to make the adjustments, allowing for much finer and controlled changes than the eagle vision/no limits rings that you have to eyeball and shift by hand, commonly overshooting the mark.

Honestly although the eagle vision look the best I will say that their adjustment is the least slick and I've managed to shear off one bolt head with minimal effort, which was then a real pain to remove and replace. Good news is they do give you a whole extra set of bolts/screws.

Agree on the SM rings. I have several sets of the fully adjustable on different rifles and view them as the best available if adjustment is needed. Used a set on a Diana 460 for a long time with no shift ever noted. For fixed rings, BKL is hard to beat.

Agree on the SM rings. I have several sets of the fully adjustable on different rifles and view them as the best available if adjustment is needed. Used a set on a Diana 460 for a long time with no shift ever noted. For fixed rings, BKL is hard to beat.

Bkl doesn't come close to the UTG Pro's!

Will,

you have many options for adjustable rings. 👍 😊

I have the Eagle Vision FAE-S50, the Sportsmatch ATP61, the Burris XTR Signature rings, and the Hawke Match Mounts with Mount Inserts No. 22161.

They are all different, and you need to figure out what's important to you and the rig you want to use it with.

The Eagle Vision FAE-S50 come with picatinny top brackets (for flashlight mounting etc.). But to adjust them it's a trial and error process that is frustratingly long.

Better in that regard are the Sportsmatch and the Burris that can be finely adjusted.

The Hawke has much less cant, but it is a very low mount and cheap. The Burris is available in three different heights, and is even lower than the Hawke -- for those of us that want to mount our scope as low as possible.

The Burris is by far the toughest mount of these.

I'll attach my Scope Mounting Table (30mm), with the specs, prices, and also possible dovetail-to-picatinny adaptors. 😊

Matthias

🔶Attachment: Scope Mounting Table

download.png
View attachment SCOPE MOUNTING TABLE. 024. 2020-08.1600667556.pdf