Sportsmatch AOP55

Like putting a lift kit and 44s Super swampers on your mud bogger truck.

Hacksaw your Springer stock cheekpiece to add a post with washers to raise it to get proper scope head/eye level.

Check out how super duper high this is!

Screenshot_2020-12-22-18-48-122.1608699171.png

It does look quite high. I'll have to get it's dimensions before jumping in. I'm also not the scope turret housing will clear that mount saddle.

I still have issues with my FWB 124 shooting excessively right with my mechanical zeroed Sig Sauer Whiskey3 scope. It's apx 3/8" at 8 ft. About 5/8" at 15 ft. Over 1" at 30 ft. Ran a straight edge along the receiver tube to the end of the barrel and receiver/barrel alignment seems OK. Maybe I'm just making to big a deal out of this. Haven't shot at a longer range yet to see where shots hit. My goal is to keep my shots close as possible in a vertical plane at various distances.

I use a Beeman 5039 mount (rebranded Sportsmatch AOP55) on my RWS 350 .22 Magnum. Setup is super easy and the mount easily compensated for the 350's barrel droop. Because it allows for both windage and elevation adjustment, you may be able to zero your scope with just the mount leaving the full range of turret adjustment available on the scope. The 350 Magnum is a high power springer and the scope has not budged in any direction in years. I do not have an issue with the height and it did not affect my hold.

I use a Beeman 5039 mount (rebranded Sportsmatch AOP55) on my RWS 350 .22 Magnum. Setup is super easy and the mount easily compensated for the 350's barrel droop. Because it allows for both windage and elevation adjustment, you may be able to zero your scope with just the mount leaving the full range of turret adjustment available on the scope. The 350 Magnum is a high power springer and the scope has not budged in any direction in years. I do not have an issue with the height and it did not affect my hold.

Thanks for the reply. Are you using the 1" or 30mm ? How high is it from the center of the objective end of the scope to the receivers surface? Love to see pictures.

I have an AOP55 in 1 inch rings mounted to a Diana 36. Like Skeptic, I have been happy with it, it was easy to set up and hasn't moved in thousands of rounds. The old 36 is putting out 16 FPE(.22). I have a UTG 3x12 40mm in it. With the high comb of the 36 stock, I don't find the mount too high at all. I'm 6'1" so that also might help it fit me
20201228_130103.1609189922.jpg