Spoiler Alert: FX Large Capacity Mag is coming, and was true, cheap!

That's for another country that used kr. Whatever the heck that is. Don't get your hopes up. I won't believe it's $60 till it comes out in USD. Not KR. Right now standard fx mag is already $80. So they gonna make standard fx mag $40 now? 

The country is Sweden and the currency is Sweden Crown ... and the price should not change much ... will see ... 

That's for another country that used kr. Whatever the heck that is. Don't get your hopes up. I won't believe it's $60 till it comes out in USD. Not KR. Right now standard fx mag is already $80. So they gonna make standard fx mag $40 now? 

The country is Sweden and the currency is Sweden Crown ... and the price should not change much ... will see ...

Swedish Krona is the currency. 👍

Swedish Krona is the currency. 👍

Same thing! jaja ;) krona = crown.... in the swidish you got me! jajaj like in tennis 15 all :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_krona