• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Splatter bullseye + Steel target solution

ive been getting told i talk too much and videos are too long so I let Go pro edit the video for me hoping it would be self explanatory

If you are talking I’d like to be able make out what you’re saying. The music in this video drowns out portions of your dialogue. If people are tellling you that you’re talking too much maybe you can dig into the analytics of your videos to see which ones get the most views. Maybe examine which ones posted on which days and at which times get the most views and get an average run time for those videos. Perhaps you can also analyze what they all have in common and work from there. Everyone won’t like everything that you’re doing so hopefully you aren’t hearing “you talk too much” from too many people. These are just some suggestions. Hope something I said helps.

Is the purpose of the type of target you made to quiet the impact of the shots or to preserve the metal targets?

when i would shoot the splatter paper bullseye the pellet hit the steel and destroyed the bullseye in one shot with the duct seal between the splatter paper and steel i can take multiple shots and see shot placement without destroying the splatter paper

Ohhhhhhh ok. That makes sense. Your setup is a good idea. Thanks for sharing that.