• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Spinning target deal

Figured I would try and return the favors of this forum.

good deal, plus the AGN discount. no free shipping, but add enough to the cart and the deal should still be worth it?

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 12.53.44 PM.1609188970.png

Phone them since they have free shipping on over $75 orders till Dec31.

Online ordering charges you shipping.

Call them to phone in your order give them AGNATION discount code and ask them to please honor their free shipping promo till Dec31.

If you don't mind paying shippoing when it's supposed to be free shipping it's your hard earned cash down the toilet right these but if you rich no problem.

Others who were charged shipping recently have a right to get their shipping refunded if ordered online and was charged for shipping after buying more than $75 from Crosman. They must call Crosman for it.

Phone on to order more than $75 worth of those spinners get free shipping then resell them for 300% - 400% markup like other sellers do on EBay or Amazon and go and easily triple or quadruple your money don't forget to staye buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Buy $50,000.00 worth of those spinners and earn a profit of $100,00.00 to $150,000.00 on just that one small dollar item alone. Imagine you got 500 more expensive different items selling on EBay or Amazon simultaneously.

Naw don't do it you WILL DEFINITELY get so SICK of the MONEY for sure you actually end up running out of stuff to buy for yourself and end up buying multiple guns of the same caliber and whatever the hell you want to try just for the sake of it even cheap any red level guns since you got so much money you dont know what else to buy and try every single scope imaginable from sun $100 cheapies to expensive $4000+ scopes too and many many many new cars (duplicates in different colors too) and houses and properties every year.

I don't make a single penny pushing anything here. There's no financial gain whatsoever on my part nor any affiliation to any manufacturer nor dealer. Just don't want you guys getting taken advantaged and ripped off from what you don't really know about that's all. I even knew about FX QC production issues since May and tried to warn everyone who wouldn't listen back then. There's the Avenger warnings since August and apologize for not stating my concerns as early as February because I knew back then but kept quiet.

Oh, YOdoyle is just fine. I think that he was pretty happy this morning when he was busting my b@lls!

Not that I didn't deserve it...
1f601.svg

Go post a followup for this thread will you? 

Felt an even gteater disturbance in the force on that one too and subtle hint pulling yo chain not so subtle in real life eh? Speak the truth!

The truth shall set you free!

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/quality-pvp-availability/